Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kissing


Kissing to me is kind of a big deal. For me, that's how I can tell if there will be some chemistry or not. Plus, I like kissing and I like to be kissed, does that mean I kiss every guy I go out with? Hell no. But, I have gone out with enough guys to figure out what I like and what I don't like and unfortunately there are a lot of bad kissers. I get that every one has their own technique and I'm not saying I'm the world's best kisser but there are some kisses that should never be unleashed on a person. Case in point, one time I went out with this very attractive guy from Spain. He was very sweet and funny and I liked him but when he kissed me it was like being licked on the face by a dog! Now, if I don't like a dog licking my face why in God's name would I enjoy a man doing that? Another example of bad kissing is the lip biter or sucker. You know the the kiss where the guy bites your lip or somehow grabs your upper lip and sort of sucks on it. One, that actually HURTS and two its really not enjoyable, I mean I don't get anything from it except a sore lip. My favorite bad kissing technique though is the tongue swirling in my mouth. You know kind of like you taking your finger and swirling it in your drink, well, some like to do that with their tongues. So there you are mouth open wondering what the f#*%? That is just a couple of examples of what I consider bad kissing. I don' t know, maybe I'm just too picky, but I can't imagine anyone enjoying those kissing techniques, but what I do I know maybe someone actually does.

No comments:

Post a Comment